Yotei Golf is a Hokkaido based tour operator offering holiday packages focused around some impressive golf courses of Central Hokkaido—principally the Niseko region including Rusutsu—where the magnificent Mt Yotei dominates the landscape. Mt Yotei is also known as “Ezo Fuji” or “Hokkaido’s Mt Fuji” because of its resemblance to the famous Mt Fuji.
Long recognised as an international ski and snowboarding capital, Yotei Golf brings into focus one of the region’s major outdoor attributes: the great game of golf.
Our participating and affiliated courses located in Central Hokkaido from Sapporo to the picturesque Niseko region are open to international visitors and offer an exceptional golfing experience in a wonderful mild climate.
Yotei Golf’s courses feature dramatic scenery, beautiful tree-lined fairways, exceptional greens and welcoming clubhouses with a wide variety of food and beverage choices.
What’s more, a Yotei Golf package offers excellent value for money from 3 nights or more with 5-7 nights as the most popular option to maximise the experience. The packages offer transport, accommodation and an array of wonderful courses.
- Hanozono, 7003 yards, par 72
- Niseko Village, 6845 yards, par 73
- Niseko (Fukui), 6805 yards, par 72
- Rusutsu Tower, 6672 yards, par 72
- Riverwood Wood Course, 6817 yards, par 72; River course, 6107 yards, par 72
- Izumikawa, 6326 yards, par 72
- Sapporo Teine Golf Club
- Sapporo Kita Hiroshima Golf Club
- Sunpark Sapporo
- The North Country Golf Club
- Hokkaido Brooks Country Club
- Shin Chitose Country Club
- Windsor Great Peak of Toya
- A-Brand Golf Club
- Chisan Country Club Zenibako